72- €per Person a. Day
18/06/ until 10/07/2021
Come and enjoy the summer opening with us
69.5- €per Person a. Day
11/09/ until 19/09/2021
A special offer for all guests, who stay in the period from 11.09. 2020 til 19.09. 2020 for 7 days
Our included and fee-based services
- Parking: The hotel has a large free car park
- Breakfast: From 7:30 to 10:00 (earlier by arrangement) you can serve yourself at the breakfast buffet
- Lunch: From 12:00 to 14:00 you have the opportunity to dine à la carte (not included with half board)
- Dinner: From 18:30 to 19:30, we offer a salad buffet, a daily soup or warm starter, a main course and a dessert. Our aim is to include as much as possible South Tyrolean specialties and local products. Fresh mountain water is available for free
- Lounge library: Our cozy Tyrolean Stube with tiled stove and a small library is freely available
- Play area: One of our major concern is that children have the possibility to feel like at home in our play area. We offer lots of toys, so they can create their own imaginative world. There also are a variety of board games to choose from
- Garden: In our garden you can unwind, relax and soak up the sun. The kids can let off steam, enjoy the fresh forest air and caress our two rabbits Max and Moritz
- Smoking ban: We want to give everyone a healthy environment. Therefore throughout the house smoking is not allowed
- Sports Equipment: We are happy to provide you with hiking poles, sledding, shuttlecocks, balls and much more available
- Ski Sport Equipment: These can be placed in a spacious, heated room with boot dryer
- Bike rental: Our guests can borrow our city bikes for free. For very sporty guests who are not satisfied with a comfortable ride, we also offer mountain bikes, ideal for lovely mountain rides. For excursion tips like the half-day tour to the natural Toblachersee in the middle of two mountain massifs, just 5 km away, please contact us any time
- Ski areas: Our hotel is the ideal base for everyone's ability. Beginners and family can try on the ski area of Haunold, advanced at the Helm Croda Rossa and experts in the fields of Plan de Corones, which are just a few minutes away by train
- Hiking: Alta Pusteria is famous for its flora and fauna, and for the countless possibilities of hiking. Some of the many walks start right behind our house.
All sorts of hearty dishes will expect you during your holiday in Alta Pusteria and will prepare you for a successful day in San Candido, South Tyrol.
Enjoy the summer
The Hotel Lindenhof in San Candido offers a landscaped garden with lawn and many fragrant flowers that invite you to relax.
Winter Paradise Pusteria
Here in Alta Pusteria perfectly groomed slopes will await you: Infinite fun with snowboard or ski, no matter if you are a beginner or an expert.